Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Why do you visit DJ Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by recess View Post
    Came to learn stuff, then i realized there isnt much to learn other than practice your ass off.

I enjoy reading other opinons, especially ones that arent mine.

I think, compared to most forums people are well behaved here.
    Well put, but if dint behave you won't get no help.

cuz i am bored at work

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    What brings you to this forum? The layout? The features of the forum software? The fact that the member base is big enough so that there's new stuff being posted fairly regularly? Friends you've made here?

What don't you like about it?

Maybe this thread will be deleted, but call it a bit of market research if you will. Sometimes if the captain of the ship has disappeared, you have to build your own ship.
    What brings me here is the source of information, although from DJF1 to DFJ2 the information lacks in comparison it is still a great place to come and read up on new products that come out and get feedback and knowledge on a piece of equipment before you go out there and spend the bling.

I joined DFJ roughly 4.5 years ago and have acquired a good amount of information and even met some good people and made some IRL friends along the way.

Most of my time spent on this forum is at work. It is a good time sink whilst getting paid.