Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The San Diego Thread - I swear if someone makes another Anchorman reference...

The San Diego Thread - I swear if someone makes another Anchorman reference...

San Diego Roll Call let's go

I'll right I'm here but in North County, Calrsbad

And to leave off from the other thread, lets start by telling about the local vinyl shops.

United Records- North Park, good selection of EDM but the breaks section hasnt been updated in awhile, also have cool dj shirts and other miscellaneous stuff

Lou's Records- Lucadia, mainly for the hipsters and older rock, havent found any edm related music. But still a good place to dig for records to sample and for hard to finds

Off The Record- Also in North Park, but again mainly like Lou's

Also a company named Audio Impact Entertainment throws a biweekly, 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at The Royal Dive in Oceanside. Mainly lots of local talent(including me and a few other members here)

Plus theres also the Kava Lounge in Old Town, and a few other places that have good local talent play out.

If anyone else has anything to add throw it on up!!!
    Battle Tally: Wins-1 Lost-0
    My setup- 2 Technics SL-1200's, 2 Numark TTX's, Rane TTM-61, Dicers, MBP , crates of vinyl
    www.soundcloud.com/rick_n

Oh hey, what kind of vinyl records are you selling?

Nope no records for sale, I guess your referring to my sig, I have tsp2 for sale since I just picked up a Rane ttm61.

What kind of records are you looking for cause I'm always on the look out and if I see any that aren't my style ill throw then your way.
    Battle Tally: Wins-1 Lost-0
    My setup- 2 Technics SL-1200's, 2 Numark TTX's, Rane TTM-61, Dicers, MBP , crates of vinyl
    www.soundcloud.com/rick_n

Ob here. See location for subtle anchorman reference.

Thrown off of a structure of moderate height.
    The J minus the Just.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_N View Post
    Nope no records for sale, I guess your referring to my sig, I have tsp2 for sale since I just picked up a Rane ttm61.

What kind of records are you looking for cause I'm always on the look out and if I see any that aren't my style ill throw then your way.
    Nothing specific. I'm just looking to build up a collection.

Chula Vista

SD in the house :-)
    TaylorC

Quote Originally Posted by bernardobustamante View Post
    Chula Vista
    What part?

EDIT:

To continue with Rick's post, I would recommend DVS for Hip Hop records. I haven't been there in a while, so I can't really say how large their collection is right now. I also recall someone telling me that they were robbed a couple months ago, so they're slowly re-building their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Interracial Tea View Post
    What part?
    Bonita area & you?