Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast

Thread: Which is better: Windows or MacOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Paris McBryde View Post
    And more importantly it tells me that ive WON ! GAME OVER
    If that was the case there wouldn't be any elected Republicans in the USA.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

well ive never felt the need for personal attacks and name calling, its a sign of weakness. And more importantly it tells me that ive WON ! GAME OVER
    Congratulations on your win How do you intend on celebrating? beat.....beat......beat.....beat....

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie D Music View Post
    Congratulations on your win How do you intend on celebrating? beat.....beat......beat.....beat....
    Well Im not one to gloat once the battles over, I'd much rather entertain myself with technical discussion. Unfortunately my opposition prefers personal attack, insult and biased arguments but hopefully I can convince them to follow a more intelligent path of discussion.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Quote Originally Posted by fatcatdj View Post
    I'm not bashing Apple, just stating the facts. Their time has come and left as kings in 'the industry'. I have this Mac Book, a 2014 MacBook Pro and an ipad. But using it with video on Virtual DJ 8 Pro is too much for the fellas---it throttles. And no I don't want to mess with the fan speed. They should have taken care of that in R&D. The Alienware in the picture works just fine without any mods.
    Guitar Centers across America would disagree...

Last edited by GaFFLe; 10-25-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    Raising the bar...
    http://www.channelliveproductions.com/
    Atlanta DJs / Wedding DJs / Prom DJs ...and more

Everybody knows that Microsoft is better htan Apple.
    Jus' admit it. You jealus

well ive never felt the need for personal attacks and name calling, its a sign of weakness. And more importantly it tells me that ive WON ! GAME OVER
    You are either trolling or the least self aware poster I have ever come across.

Its hard to find a post of yours that doesnt contain a personal attack of some sort.

I really think you have no idea of the way you come across to people, at least in the way you post.

Isn't it a well known fact that Windows is the best OS for DJ and VJ use? The volume control on all my windows based DJ and VJ applications go to 11 when it is a widely known fact that Mac apps only go to 10; ergo Windows is louder - I rest my case!
    Last edited by navydiver; 11-21-2015 at 01:08 AM.
    Strength in Depth!
    Tim

http://gamersgame.eu/entry/apple-sto...b08cda3487baf7

If you're young and Black in Australia, you can't even shop for a Mac....if you're young and White, maybe...Geezus whats this world coming to?

BTW--this thread needs to be closed
    Last edited by fatcatdj; 11-20-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    .."You can NEVER go too far"---Ferris Bueller

I'll bump this ooooold thread with purely anecdotal data. I couldn't for the life of me get Serato Pro to sound good when I was scratching on my Windows box. I tried everything and it still sounded... warbly? when I'd scratch. I don't know how to explain it, but it was glitchy and weird sounding, very noticeable. I tried everything under the sun, even a fresh install on a different SSD. So I ended up Hackintosh'ing with OSX 10.15, and after 1st boot I installed Serato and with nothing else done scratching sounds perfect. And this isn't even a real Mac, it's got hacked together Ktexts to make devices that aren't even native to a Mac work like they are. If Serato runs this good for me on a fake Mac I could only imagine it'd be even better on a real one. My specs i5 3750k, 8gb, SSD. Numark Scratch, Rp8000 Mk2. Serato should run great on my Windows 10, I know I'm just one of the unlucky ones lol. So I understand when I get a new computer I'd be 99.9% safe to get a Windows box, but I'll probably go with a MacBook.

I say Windows is far better, and I'll tell you why I say that.
    I say that, because, when I do, Apple users get so upset. And it's hilarious watching them get their panties in a bunch over it.