Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by thehadgi View Post
    I don't really ever neg rep people. If I decide to deride someone I'd rather have a public showing of the verbal flogging I'm handing out so everyone can see it

This!....I have only ever giving out 1 neg rep....I sign every rep.........I love the rep party in VIP......I love the power (my reps are worth 75 point,what's your worth?)...spreading the joy!....rep bomb, for all! Join VIP! it's for a good cause,and we show tits!(shameless plug).
    Last edited by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0; 05-08-2013 at 05:18 PM.

I have never really cared about rep. I joined VIP in djf 1.0 after I got my maximum stars, and it seemed that the only conversation in vip was about giving rep. since I dont care about rep, I dont see the point in VIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Troy View Post
    If I was only willing to listen to music *I* like, then I wouldn't be a mobile DJ, I'd just get a Pandora subscription.

^reps,and VIP,doesn't mean a f*cking thing.....buying VIP,helps support DJF,with it's overhead.....what's so hard to understand?.~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to allensmusic again.

I always said I'm going to join VIP when I'm at a 1000 posts, I'm almost there!

I didnt say I didnt understand anything... and I have to spread rep around more as well.
    If I was only willing to listen to music *I* like, then I wouldn't be a mobile DJ, I'd just get a Pandora subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by allensmusic View Post
    since I dont care about rep, I dont see the point in VIP.
    You get a blue handle. = moar 'spect = moar honiez = all ur dreamz come tru

I don't really ever neg rep people. If I decide to deride someone I'd rather have a public showing of the verbal flogging I'm handing out so everyone can see it

Good one. I agree.

You get a blue handle. = moar 'spect = moar honiez = all ur dreamz come tru

Quote Originally Posted by baller95 View Post
    I always said I'm going to join VIP when I'm at a 1000 posts, I'm almost there!
    on djf 1.0 I decided that when I had maximum stars I would join VIP. I joined for the first time about one year after I started, and found out it was mostly about rep.

I am not saying I am against supporting DJF, I just do not think the VIP forum was as much fun as I thought it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by allensmusic View Post
    on djf 1.0 I decided that when I had maximum stars I would join VIP. I joined for the first time about one year after I started, and found out it was mostly about rep.

I am not saying I am against supporting DJF, I just do not think the VIP forum was as much fun as I thought it would be.
    Yeah I see what you mean, just wanna checkout what's good there and also to support the forum because the only other major forum for DJ's is DJTT and I'd much rather be here than there!