Thread: 1210mk3d pitch pot value

1210mk3d pitch pot value

Hi All,

Just had to open my deck up as spilt cider in the pitch adjuster, have now resolved this by cleaning with denatured alcohol was now just a quick question as I thought i would calibrate the pitch at the same time, does anyone know what vlaue the pitch pot should be tuned to for the mk3d's?

pitch dots? it should tell you on the table

there you go.

with the platter moving, when the pitch is at those values, the pitch dots will not move for the corresponding dot.

if you are at zero and the dots aren't still you need to adjust your overall pitch speed, take the platter off and adjust the screw.

With the pitch fader set to zero, and the pitch fader assembly disconnected from the main PCB, VR302 should be set to 2.875ohms, within a tolerance of .25ohm, as read across connector points five and six (red meter probe to brown wire, black meter probe to red wire.) After this is done, reconnect the pitch fader to the main PCB, make sure the pitch fader knob is still centered at zero, and remove the platter and PCB dust cover. Plug in and turn on the deck (do NOT push the start/stop button at any time when the platter is off, it can destroy the motor), then attach the red meter probe to the post next to the motor on the main PCB labelled "TP27." Connect the black meter probe to the post labelled "GND" next to it. Set your meter to read cycles/Hz, then adjust VR301 until the meter reads 262.08Hz, within a tolerance of .05Hz

Now your table is correctly calibrated to factory specs. Put it all back together and enjoy.

Spot on thanks all just waiting for my new multimeter to arrive now :-)