Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Got my hands on the CMD controllers!

just in case anyone of you are struggling.
    I was, till now THX!

Quote Originally Posted by noxxi View Post
    i would just like to add, regarding saving the sysex messages for the encoder section.

i struggled to get one of my pl-1's to save the message F0 7F 00 0B 20 F7, every time i unplugged it would reset to default, i got around this by first setting the encoder scetion to a permanent channel F0 7F 00 0B 0C F7, and then unplugging, checked to see if it had saved (it finally did) and re sending the message F0 7F 00 0B 20 F7, this time it saved, allowing my encoders to follow the deck button.

just in case anyone of you are struggling.

Hmm…first i was very happy because i thought i found the solution finally…tried it exactly how you described…and it didn't work

Following scenario here:

Have 2 PL-1's and one MM-1. Want to use 4 decks with four 4 units, one fpr each deck. So i have to follow the encoders the channel-switch offered by the deck-button.

Have sent the sysex-block with midiox, and it worls until i unplug the devices.
    For sure i can resend the sysex-part every time i boot again, but it sucks anyway^^

Why does the device forget what it's beeing told via sysex?

Any help here?

(maybe u, nem0nic? Was very glad to find you'r explaination about how to make the encoder follow the channelswitch, i first wrote at the support and they said hey use the channelchangerapp…without any hint how it should work. Wrote back, that i don't know how, that i guess the app doesn't offer this as an option, and then they didn't answer…google brought me here^^)

Oh, forgot: OS is Windows 7 x64, using with traktor pro own mapping. Machine is a thinkpad x61…in case it matters what i don't think when moving on sysexlevel?

Nobody an Idea? Tried it again and again…nothing gets saved Even not the change to a fix channel, unplugging deletes everything.

Alright, now it worked. I just didn't stop trying the way noxxi described, and at one point it just worked exactly like this. was about the 50. try i guess…they felt like 100000^^

So thx again noxxi for your tip

Anybody could shed some lights on LC-1 + Traktor 2 (s4) setup ?

I have imported the tsi as according to the manual pdf and I can see whenever I press a button the CTRL in traktor does response. But it doesn’t do anything and the led’s are all solid orange.

I am running windows 8.1 and the latest version of traktor 2, any idea ?

http://imgur.com/CuqY1I4