Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Requiring "x" amount of posts to post a mix or track submission

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    so since the issue has recently come up again: is there an admin around?
    Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    so since the issue has recently come up again: is there an admin around that will do something?
    Fixed
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" - Fredrich Nietzsche

Oh man, just went through ten pages of the mix submission forums to find some trance mixes to listen to. Almost without exception, every trance mix was posted by someone with 1-5 posts who contributes nothing to the forum. I saw one user with 91 posts and thought hey, let me check out his mix. I then realized it is Robbie4Ever who only posts in the mix submission forum to post his mixes. I really hope there is some talk going on about making it 50 post counts or more.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post
    Oh man, just went through ten pages of the mix submission forums to find some trance mixes to listen to. Almost without exception, every trance mix was posted by someone with 1-5 posts who contributes nothing to the forum. I saw one user with 91 posts and thought hey, let me check out his mix. I then realized it is Robbie4Ever who only posts in the mix submission forum to post his mixes. I really hope there is some talk going on about making it 50 post counts or more.
    That would be awesome. I get so tired of posting mixes only to have them buried under an avalanche of newbie fluff within a fraction of a day.

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!