Thread: Just a heads up for touchscreen owners...

Just a heads up for touchscreen owners...

The Smithson Martin crew have just released Emulator Modular, which allows you to create a touchscreen interface for ANY software (at any resolution, etc). It's highly configurable and extremely sweet. And at the same time, they dropped the price of their lifetime subscription from $499 to $99. It's pretty insane to see what's possible with this software, and the price is definitely right. The programming interface is a little clunky, but you get used to it quickly.

I was able to do a Traktor template for solo Traktor control, and then a "utility" template that allows me to access deck focus, key, effects, cues, loops, and browsing. Pretty crazy how quickly it came together.

EDIT:
    I have the Dell ST2220T for those that are wondering.
    Last edited by nem0nic; 02-26-2012 at 11:44 AM.

That looks sick!!

I'm loving the look of this one ... http://www.smithsonmartin.com/kontrol-surface-ks-1974/

... but with a price tag of $2499, it's a bit expensive.
    "Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. What had caused this condition?" -- Albert Hofmann -- Laboratory Notes (1943)

Just make a custom cab for that Dell Phil drool!