Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Southern California DJF Summer Meetup in Long Beach, CA - June 1st/2nd

Is wearing clothes optional?

i would be more than happy to drop a set at either place im game to chill. i will have to get back on monday as far as my june 1st schedule is. to get anything set in stone. but its a great idea to get a few of the local djf djs out and all!!!! big ups to will and lock!!!!!!
    www.nubreaks.com Saturday 3-5pm PST

Make it our Sean! Would be cool to see you. You go, I go! I would be dope to drop a set, I'm down

"Old man" Djing
    Have fun guys! Wish I could be there.

See you in a few days, Jay!

At this point there is not enough interest to move forward with the venue idea. I am going to thank Ray for the opportunity and maybe we can plan something again.
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Will MaXimal View Post
    See you in a few days, Jay!

At this point there is not enough interest to move forward with the venue idea. I am going to thank Ray for the opportunity and maybe we can plan something again.
    Alright. We'll move forward as planned and have it at my place.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Sounds fun! Have fun boys

Let me know if you guys end up doing this again towards end of summer. Need to fly back home and see peeps.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Looks like im free and have no commitments with work that weekend!!!!! WOOT WOOT
    www.nubreaks.com Saturday 3-5pm PST

Quote Originally Posted by gr2daover View Post
    Looks like im free and have no commitments with work that weekend!!!!! WOOT WOOT
    Hell yeah! Glad you can make it sir! I've got about 7 confirmed right now and I'll be asking for a more pertinent list of attendees to make sure I've got food covered closer too.

EDIT:

Also, depending on the number of confirmed DJF members I can get, I may extend this party out to some other friends to later in the evening on the first so that I can dedicate most of the early day to a DJF mixer, meet & greet, etc.

I'll go and edit the original post to put the confirmed status of who is going and what is being brought.
    Last edited by l0ckd0wn; 04-15-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire