Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jackin house

jackin house

yoooo, i've recently started mixing & i'm specifically focusing on house music in all honestly but more towards the 'Jackin House style. i'm just wondering what the best online music download for this genre is, as i find that most have no 'Jackin House' sections

Would appreciate if people could also suggest some club bangers in this genre too me aswell to get my sets popping!!
    and i'll also share some of my own floor fillers too that i've found.

regardsss!!

RYAN

are you askin for the classic???
    Click here for mobile viewing.

Traxsource has a "jackin'" sub-genre filter. Most of the jackin' stuff can be found under "funky" at Stompy.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    lmao. half this website could be lazy-o's dad

fox got it... Traxsource is good, but Stompy probably is the biggest source of jackin house at the cheapest price.
    Last edited by David Househead; 04-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Househead View Post
    fox got it... Traxsource is good, but Stompy probably is the biggest source of jackin house at the cheapest price.
    I want to say both are charging $1.99 for 320kbps mp3. And more for exclusives, pre-releases obviously.

thank you all I much appreciate the feedback as I want to start building on my mixes more & more

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    I want to say both are charging $1.99 for 320kbps mp3. And more for exclusives, pre-releases obviously.
    Stompy is $1.49

Quote Originally Posted by David Househead View Post
    Stompy is $1.49
    Oh, you're right. I always get .WAV so I was thinking $1.99. Traxsource is a bit more expensive, but I like the filename formats (Stompy's are horrendous). Plus, most of the exclusives that have been coming out have been on there and not Stompy, like Tommy Largo and Menno Overvliet's EP.

Oh, and I think Traxsource takes better snippets of songs than Stompy. Not the biggest issue, but Stompy has "burned" me. I was all about Stompy but after getting a few tracks that, despite liking the little snippet of, the rest of the track was pretty bad. I know this could happen anywhere but, so far, I've been getting some sick tracks from Traxsource.
    Last edited by Finnish_Fox; 04-11-2013 at 12:44 PM.

True...Stompy's site is not near as good as Traxsource's, but they are willing to refund money on tracks. I've asked Stompy for refunds a few times and got them.
    I also like Beatport for certain features, like the ability to follow artists, labels, etc.
    Older tracks on Traxsource & Beatport are sometimes $1.49/mp3