If you also have an Alienware, go to the Command Center and set your outside lid's LED's to flicker in different colours and have the surrounding ones change.
I know it sounds childish, but if you are using dj lights to create atmosphere for the dance floor, why not on your laptop. People seem to like the lights on the laptop.

Unfortunately they are not sound active. If I were a developer, an LED screen would mounted on the lid and a program to either play the music video that you are currently playing or it would have some sort of designs, weird videos, etc. Main reason is that laptop lids are BORING! PC ones are the worst and the Apple logo lit up is really? Thats supposed to be high tech?....if the Apple logo changed colours and was sound active , that would be cool, weak but cool. But CEO Tim Cook isn't that sort of guy, he seems like a boring white dude that lives in boring white suburbia.

Here's my Alienware....yes its weak, but its the only laptop that does something on the outside.