Thread: Ellissentials - Like This Like That EP [Ravesta Records] ~Exclusive Beatport Release~

Ellissentials - Like This Like That EP [Ravesta Records] ~Exclusive Beatport Release~

Well, I love to keep my community here at DJF filled in on everything I do production wise, even though I rarely get any comments in the thread. Hopefully someone is catching something they like along the way.

Here's a release that's been a long time coming. Original and BL1TZ remix, and personally I think the BL1TZ remix is the better of the two!! Both are driving and more grungy / acid style Breaks. Please take a moment to listen to the previews and consider a purchase on Beatport.com. After my last track hit #17 on the Beatport Breaks top 100 chart last month, I'd love to see this one enter the chart this week and get some attention.

Please leave any thoughts and thank you for stopping in!

Ellissentials - Like This Like That (Original Mix)

Ellissentials - Like This Like That (BL1TZ Remix)

►►►Click HERE to purchase @ Beatport.com◄◄◄

Nice work on hitting #17, Kris. I like the BL1TZ Remix more out of both. I think you've done a great job though. Keep it up!
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

DOPE TRACK! Will be picking this up to play on my Nubreaks show!
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

Nice guys thanks

@Synergy: Woo, glad you like em. Feel free to link the mix up here that you use it in

+Rep guys.. keep Breaks alive

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    Nice guys thanks

@Synergy: Woo, glad you like em. Feel free to link the mix up here that you use it in

+Rep guys.. keep Breaks alive
    Ill do that. I play 2 shows a week. 1 on www.nubreaks.com and the other on www.edmdrive.com about to start doing one...HOPEFULLY soon with Jayson Butera and his Beyond Boundaries Radio show
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

Great to hear Synergy, definitely curious how you'll use the track(s)

Hoping to get some more people to listen and give thoughts.. so... anyone? Only 7 members have seen this thread, it's tricky to get it seen in Breakbeat Releases sub-forum... : /