Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Shirt! Custom shirts done cheap! (and kind of right!)

Banned

Holy Shirt! Custom shirts done cheap! (and kind of right!)

OH MY YOLO

CUSTOM SHIRTS DAWG

just TEN BUCKS (plus shipping) FOR A LIMITED TIME!

But really, in an effort to expand the BIZNASS I invested in a heat press. In an effort to generate DA HYPE I am offering custom shirts at $10 a pop (plus shipping, so really more like $14.00 shipped).

The restrictions are:

9"x14" artwork size (you can go under either of them, but may not exceed)

red or blue design (that is what vinyl I have in stock at the moment). There may be more colors coming as well.

Grey or White shirt (I have L, XL in white, M-XL in grey. You could also mail me a new, unused shirt if you prefer.)

Vector artwork is appreciated, AI, EPS, PDF, etc.

There can be a discount if you order more than one. Inquire within, and stay saucy.

To anyone not familiar with me since I don't go round these parts as much as I used to (pre server fail era). I am actually, believe it or not a stand up guy with years of decal making experience.
    Last edited by pittsey; 04-02-2013 at 07:00 PM.

I can vouche for Pittsey, makes great quality decals and shirts. Easy to work with and for the price you cant beat it!
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

What would be the pricing on 15-30 shirts? We're doing a run for my §501(c)(3) this June and looking at doing a shirt with the charity's logo and then the person's name across the back. I honestly haven't started looking into this seriously but will need to soon. Do you have recommendations on where we might get a discount for buying more than 10 shirts? We're trying to do a separate men and women tank top for the race so it is more comfortable. Not finding too many great things on the web so far.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post
    What would be the pricing on 15-30 shirts? We're doing a run for my §501(c)(3) this June and looking at doing a shirt with the charity's logo and then the person's name across the back. I honestly haven't started looking into this seriously but will need to soon. Do you have recommendations on where we might get a discount for buying more than 10 shirts? We're trying to do a separate men and women tank top for the race so it is more comfortable. Not finding too many great things on the web so far.
    To your second question, if you mean blank shirts, http://www.jiffyshirts.com/ is the best. For pricing, it would depend on the logo for sure, PM me with more information. I've worked in screen printing before and they charge all sorts of setup fees for what you're describing. That would be one advantage to me, as I just need to cut out different names and not set up a screen. You could also buy the shirts from jiffy and have them shipped to me and you just pay for the materials + labor on pressing + shipping to you

Banned
    bump.

I too vouch for Pittsey. He's been a long time DJF member and looks out for the community. He is a respected vendor.

As a sidebar comment, his rep is NOT an indicator of credibility. On DJF v1, Pittsey showed creativity by seeking out negative rep just to be unique. IIRC, he had 11 negrep stars and was the only person allowed to do so.

Order without fear.

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Banned
    SoMEONE HELP PAY FOR THIS DJF SUBSCRIPTION

Banned
    ;( ;( ;(

Weird, the other day I was thinking about how I wished you still did T-Shirts, I may hit you up to make some crew shirts. Can you do double sided? Extra charge?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DJzrule View Post
    Weird, the other day I was thinking about how I wished you still did T-Shirts, I may hit you up to make some crew shirts. Can you do double sided? Extra charge?
    I read your mind. I can do any side (well, still figuring out sleeves)