Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Shirt! Custom shirts done cheap! (and kind of right!)

Pitts, do you have the ability to make badges?
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

Pitts has the ability to do anything his heart desires!
    Big woof! Wanna fight about it?!

And i still haven't bought the shirts broke as funk and car needs parts fml i shkuld get a bike but im too lazy and broke to even buy one lmao
    Big woof! Wanna fight about it?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Will MaXimal View Post
    Pitts, do you have the ability to make badges?
    Doesn't sound like my thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy O View Post
    And i still haven't bought the shirts broke as funk and car needs parts fml i shkuld get a bike but im too lazy and broke to even buy one lmao
    ;(

I had pittsey do 18 athletic style shirts for an upcoming event for the charity that I run. Excellent line of communication (responds super quickly). Paid via paypal with no issues. Turn around time was extremely quick. Once we received the shirts I was anxious to see what they look like. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the results of these shirts. It looks as though these came straight from a high end manufacturer. He will be receiving our business in the future.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post
    I had pittsey do 18 athletic style shirts for an upcoming event for the charity that I run. Excellent line of communication (responds super quickly). Paid via paypal with no issues. Turn around time was extremely quick. Once we received the shirts I was anxious to see what they look like. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the results of these shirts. It looks as though these came straight from a high end manufacturer. He will be receiving our business in the future.
    Didn't hear back from you via email so I was worried, checked on here and glad to see that you're digging them!

Quote Originally Posted by pittsey View Post
    Didn't hear back from you via email so I was worried, checked on here and glad to see that you're digging them!
    I thought about responding via email once I checked them out then thought it would be overkill to post in here and via email. I thought this might be more beneficial for you too! I think we have another run coming up here shortly, after our board meeting I'll let you know if we'd like to place another order.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl