Ive been DJing for about 8 years now. You would think after 8 years or so of doing this that I would have made some DJ connections (i.e. other DJs, bar owners, promoters, etc). Nope! I know of one guy in my area who is very hard to get a hold of. When I do see him he is very cordial and willing to talk to me but when I try to get together with him to jam or just talk shop he is no where to be found and impossible to get a return text or phone call from.

That being said, im not looking to make a new buddy who I will be latching onto every single second of the day simply because he/she is interested in Djing like myself. What I am looking for is someone or a group of someones who simply enjoy DJing and love to share, collaborate, teach and learn skills associated with DJing. If you are that person and the idea of meeting up with another like minded person somewhat excites you, please dont hesitate to contact me if you are in the Central Texas Area, more specifically Austin, TX. I dont care about your skill level, music selections, style of mixing or whatever it is that motivates you to be a DJ. Im tired of not having anyone to bounce ideas, mixes and what not off of. My email is hard2pronounce@gmail.com. You can check out my soundcloud page too to see what I like to do.

Heres a couple mixes. Enjoy: