Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busiest times of the year for Weddings

Thank you buddy. I'm so fkin anal with tucking wires and keeping it nice. I gotta put pics up of the full truss and all the TVs. Plus I got a couple projects I'm working on that could be huuuuuge.

Sween. Sorry for the hijack.
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Thank you buddy. I'm so fkin anal with tucking wires and keeping it nice. I gotta put pics up of the full truss and all the TVs. Plus I got a couple projects I'm working on that could be huuuuuge.

Sween. Sorry for the hijack.
    I am the same way, If I see a wire it bothers me a lot. Well you are in NY area and I am in Central NJ if you ever need any help with Indian/Pakistani weddings hit me up. I will be more than happy to help you out. :-)

Ahhh yea definitely! Same here buddy. I have a lot of ideas and like helping anyway I can
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Ahhh yea definitely! Same here buddy. I have a lot of ideas and like helping anyway I can
    I will reach out to you soon! Cheers!!

Sween. Sorry for the hijack. :p

Late August and all of September for me.
    " Mr. Nichols Just A Guy Who Plays Music"

Listen To Good Tunes..Play Good Tunes..Spin The Tunes They Wanna Hear

well wedding season over here is from may till september. But october till dec stays a bit busy too (mostly parties).

Hey, if anyone needs help with greek weddings, pm me. I ll upload you all the mixes you need for a very succesfull wed.party