Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busiest times of the year for Weddings

Busiest times of the year for Weddings

I always seem to book the most in June, September, and October...

And I always seem to get the highest number of inquiries in September, October, and January... (January I get the people who put off planning until after the holidays)

February is always my slowest month... and October always my busiest.

Same for you guys?

Being a south Asian DJ Jan and Feb is the slowest month from wedding gigs prospective. March is where the madness starts and stays till end of the year.

October is definitely my busiest month with May being close behind. Ive received a lot of inquires in Jan and Feb. This is actually my 1st year on my own and Im pretty excited. I have 12 parties booked so far with 8 being weddings. The site was officially launced Jan 1st but was up in November and I went to my 1st "on my own" bridal show in Jan. Pertty excited. My goal was 5 weddings. Now Im thinking 20 is more possible...
    *Your Event Matters FaceBook * Your Event Matters Website * MixCloud Account*
    DJs Photography Photo Booth Rentals and Beauty services

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    October is definitely my busiest month with May being close behind. Ive received a lot of inquires in Jan and Feb. This is actually my 1st year on my own and Im pretty excited. I have 12 parties booked so far with 8 being weddings. The site was officially launced Jan 1st but was up in November and I went to my 1st "on my own" bridal show in Jan. Pertty excited. My goal was 5 weddings. Now Im thinking 20 is more possible...
    Congrats Donnie! My business is also 7 months old and we are picking up very nicely! Hoping to double the number of gigs we did last year

Yeah, I would say either April/May or September/October is the busiest for me. LOTS of them being weddings.

Thank you Scotch. Congrats to you too! If you don't mind me asking how many did you do last year. A few buddy's have told me I'm on a great pace. Just wondering tho

Thank you Scotch. Congrats to you too! If you don't mind me asking how many did you do last year. A few buddy's have told me I'm on a great pace. Just wondering tho
    Thanks Donnie!!

We started last year July as a Company and we did about 13 gigs. We are already with a great start even for us Jan and Feb is a slower months. We did 5 gigs combined in Jan+Feb

My busiest months? August & September
    DJMC is a Northern CA DJ who provides non-cheesy emcees/DJs for Sacramento weddings

Very nice bro! That's a pretty decent couple of off months.

Very nice bro! That's a pretty decent couple of off months.
    For sure plus we are booked for entire Month or March. March Madness.

BTW your set up is extremely clean. Love it! Website is awesome too.
    Last edited by DJ Scotch; 02-24-2012 at 10:37 AM.