View Poll Results: ChrisHynds vs Delta V - Deep Progressive Battle: Who should win?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mix 1

10 100.00%
  • Mix 2

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ChrisHynds vs Delta V - Deep Progressive Battle

Listened to mix 1 yesterday, and I just started Mix 2. I already love how different peoples' ideas of "deep progressive" are in this tourney. It may make it a little easy to tell who's who in the next round

Will edit with a vote in about an hour. I can tell this is going to be a close one.

EDIT: Mix 2 gets points for style and originality. I liked that it went darker and moodier than the others in this tourney. That said, Mix 1 was better overall. Mix 2 had a few beatmatch issues toward the end, but mix 1 was pretty polished throughout and kept a solid flow throughout.

Big ups to you both.
    Last edited by CamDaze; 02-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Listened to both of them today. I found mix 1 was much cleaner mixing and had a better overall vibe. It was super tight compared to mix 2. I vote mix 1.

Listening right now...

I liked mix #2's dark vibe and it was almost flawless mixing. Little drifting but nothing big. In some other battle it might have a change but not in this because mix #1 was a bomb! One of the best mixes i've heard in a long time, thanks for that!
    So my vote goes for #1

I voted for mix one.

It sounds very polished, very professional, almost like a mix CD.
    I could not hear any flaws in any of the transitions.

Mix two had a very nice dark vibe to it, and was a lot more varied (in a postive way) than mix one.
    I enjoyed listening to mix number two more, but voting purely on technical skill, it has to be mix one.
    Oh, the female vocal track near the end of mix two did not fit the mix very well I think.

Still, both very good mixes.

I just noticed this has ended,

I was Mix 1

Thanks to every one that took the time and effort to listen and vote, Im surprised we got as many as we did.

Thanks to Delta for putting up a good set.

Ill dish out some more Rep to everyone that voted

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Congrats ChrisHynds good set, that's what I get for waiting till the last minute!