Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Road Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini823 View Post
    Got a bargain off Craigslist. Everything for $400 and they are in great shape. I will customize to my liking but I have one for my new movers, 2 each for a pair of MArtin MX scanners, and 3 more for whatever else. All for less than $100/case.
    Wow that's a great deal. Gotta love DJF. I'm in the market for some good road cases. I'm heading to Craigslist now.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Grimes View Post
    I seen that case. Very nice but also very expensive. I figured something in the $300.00-$350.00 range. $549.00 plus $125.00 in shipping... Kinda expensive!!!
    Big lights = big case. It does hold 2. I think the cases for my Minimacs are close to $200 each plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Grimes View Post
    I seen that case. Very nice but also very expensive. I figured something in the $300.00-$350.00 range. $549.00 plus $125.00 in shipping... Kinda expensive!!!
    Look at Roadcasesusa.com

I've purchased some stuff from them a while back. You can get a lightweight option which isn't as thick of material, but if you are the only one transporting your equipment you should be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by CQE DJs View Post
    Look at Roadcasesusa.com

I've purchased some stuff from them a while back. You can get a lightweight option which isn't as thick of material, but if you are the only one transporting your equipment you should be fine!
    Good look bro... I love Odyssey (All my cases have been Odyssey so far) If they made something for the $350's even close to this I would be all over it. But this is the first time I can't see spending THAT much!!!