Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Road Cases

I have Cession corners and recessed latches in stock. They have never been used but I've had them probably 20 years so they are a bit tarnished. Will sell them cheap.
    BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]

Got a bargain off Craigslist. Everything for $400 and they are in great shape. I will customize to my liking but I have one for my new movers, 2 each for a pair of MArtin MX scanners, and 3 more for whatever else. All for less than $100/case.

I still have to build a case for my facade though and will post some pics when it gets warmer.

www.823entertainment.com
    Your Celebration....Your Way

^^^ That's a score. Congrats.
    BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]

Oh man... Hell of a deal. Nice find.

Nice! I let a couple cases go for $100 each. They were just a bit of an awkward size.

I kept the top 2.

These 3 new were around $900 shipped.
    Case for a Marshall JCM800 head
    Case for my snakes
    Case for my 3NX's and Fab5's

I'm going to work on the design to build conpartments into my light box. Something like this. It will be 1/4" plywood, carpeted. I'll make the 90 degree aluminum brackets at work to rivet everything in place.

Last edited by robare99; 03-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.

I keep my eyes open and just scored these 2 cases for $500 for the pair. They are both 45"Lx22"Wx23"H. I'll modify the inside of one for my Minimac heads, not sure what ill do with the other one. They've seen some use, but I'm really happy with them!

Nice Find!!! Trunks are always worth it
    www.823entertainment.com
    Your Celebration....Your Way

They don't turn up often on kijiiji (Canada's Cragislist) so I jumped on them quickly. 3 hour drive for me. Also ended up picking up a pair of ADJ jellydomes and some more light clamps.

Last edited by robare99; 04-02-2013 at 06:57 PM.

You scored big time. Even though some are odd sizes you can always strip the interiors and re-foam to your specifications. Sadly, I know a few people who would pass these up just because of that and don't want to spend the time to redo them.
    http://clairglobal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Slater View Post
    You scored big time. Even though some are odd sizes you can always strip the interiors and re-foam to your specifications. Sadly, I know a few people who would pass these up just because of that and don't want to spend the time to redo them.
    Its so easy to do these days with some foam (tons of dealers sell it now), a good knife, and some spray 3M adhesive. Don't know why people wouldn't.