Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: what best???

That's it, ndx900s on order, should be here on tuesday

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    Love your funky disco or chilled house music? try my online Radio Stations HouseHold Radio & HouseHold Radio (Chilled), details at www.householdradio.com

Congrats. I'd say a review is in order after you get settled in with them.
    Everybody is going to have an opinion.
    Just do your thing to the best of your ability and have fun with it.

[SIGPIC]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/faderwave-radio[/SIGPIC]

Will do

Love your funky disco or chilled house music? try my online Radio Stations HouseHold Radio & HouseHold Radio (Chilled), details at www.householdradio.com

NDX400 has major sticker drifting issues. I don't know, but I wouldn't trust 800's or 900's either. If you won't be using the platter in vinyl mode that sticker drift doesn't matter though.

2 x NDX900s should have em tomorrow, can't wait. Let's get tribal

Just a quick update, played out with my new NDX900s last night in a bar, 7 hours non stop with no problems, all worked well. I managed to get the pair for £575 (not sure what that is in dollars) brand new with warranty from a bone fide numark stockist. For what I need I'm well happy with em :-)

Congrats, that's a great intro setup you got there. And 7 hours? impressive.
    Please take a look at (and feel free to follow) my soundcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/alexreeduk
    And PLEASE like my facebook page, would mean a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by alexreedDJ View Post
    Congrats, that's a great intro setup you got there. And 7 hours? impressive.
    Very tired now, even the bar staff remarked after the bar closed how nice it was to see someone so passionate about music behind the decks...

I would caution anyone against Numark NDXs if you are ever planning on relying on them. Great if you are just in your bedroom, but if you have to use them in a live setting, I promise you something important will break on them at an inopportune time. I've gone through 4 play buttons on mine, and I'm now waiting 2 months for Numark to have more in stock to send me to fix myself since the second time they broke was just outside the warranty period. Google the buttons if you don't believe me. They are backordered because everyone's broke. Sure, the features are fantastic, but I personally would have far rather just had something more basic and reliable.

Mmmmm I am probably going to buy a back up player at some point to have just in case of this. Thanks for the heads up tho