Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So what's your favorite Boiler Room set?

kerri chandler his set was hot!!

Banned
    who knows.. We might finally be able to find a good one

Quite like the Oneman sets and this one by Bonobo is nice too

I wish they would post the track list because I know if I listen to these I'm going to have to find every song they are playing so I don't listen to them .

Banned
    These are so bad on every level.

The second one sounds like it would be a good song if it wasn't being butchered live. .. Like everything else Ive seen so far

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rupee View Post
    Quite like the Oneman sets and this one by Bonobo is nice too

See, he's going good, then that guy, THAT F**KING MC!!! Always these F**king Mc's stuffing shit up. @ 4:59. Anywhere else, that would be FUCKING WRONG and that dumb shit would cop a punch square in his f**king face!

Thats what shits me about these sets. This set would have been GOOD! if not for stupid usual boiler room shit like that. Let the fucking guy get down man. Let him do his shit. This is why boiler room sets shit me.

It's not online but the Christmas party they had year before last I think, Gerry Read was drunk as fuck DJing in a Jeremy Kyle mask and played a remix of some 90's pop tune with sleigh bells edited onto it. Then he started playing techno for a few minutes before fucking the record off the platter, into the crowd behind him only to cue up Take That's "Pray".

One of the female DJs who was on earlier took this as the last straw and started throwing a fucking fit, so far as to taking the needle off one of the decks and disappearing with it. There was about two minutes of awkward silence before they got the needle back. I was after getting home from a session and tapering off from some k while watching it all unfold. Proper hysterics.
    “When art critics get together they talk about Form and Structure and Meaning. When artists get together they talk about where you can buy cheap turpentine.” - Pablo Picasso

Banned
    Fucking posers I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by drumpusher View Post
    It's not online but the Christmas party they had year before last I think, Gerry Read was drunk as fuck DJing in a Jeremy Kyle mask and played a remix of some 90's pop tune with sleigh bells edited onto it. Then he started playing techno for a few minutes before fucking the record off the platter, into the crowd behind him only to cue up Take That's "Pray".

One of the female DJs who was on earlier took this as the last straw and started throwing a fucking fit, so far as to taking the needle off one of the decks and disappearing with it. There was about two minutes of awkward silence before they got the needle back. I was after getting home from a session and tapering off from some k while watching it all unfold. Proper hysterics.
    I'd love to see that, sounds hilarious.
    Once you're in the gutter, you may as well stay in the gutter - Dublin taxi driver

Soundcloud sounds