Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of the BFM Thread

Here is a pic of my 4 24" T30 subs (4012HO drivers)
    http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/100_1282.jpg

I hope Bill re-registers, I liked that guy.
    www.dnbradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    He's just like me, only he's a man and more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by rec View Post
    Here is a pic of my 4 24" T30 subs (4012HO drivers)
    Looks good, I like how you integrated the handles into the sub itself. Do you use a trolley of some sort or a caster board since I don't see any attached casters?
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post
    I hope Bill re-registers, I liked that guy.
    Ditto

I think an invite is in order.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Everyone knows BOSE is better.....

(LOL -- this is j/k --- I know how much Bill Fitzmaurice hates BOSE)

DJMC is a Sacramento Wedding DJ who specializes in non-cheesy receptions and private events.

incognito, I have a rock n roll cart with pneumatic wheels. Makes moving them around pretty easy as long as I dont have to lift them up onto a stage. They are a hand full if you dont have help. All 4 together produce pretty brutal bass. I cant imagine needing more, other than for large venues. I can rattle the rafters in a gym with a pair and all 4 together are amazing.

incognito, I have a rock n roll cart with pneumatic wheels. Makes moving them around pretty easy as long as I dont have to lift them up onto a stage. They are a hand full if you dont have help. All 4 together produce pretty brutal bass. I cant imagine needing more, other than for large venues. I can rattle the rafters in a gym with a pair and all 4 together are amazing.
    Yes I am familiar with the potential of the T30 & what they can do when clustered so I 100% believe you but I don't remember them being heavy (actually I remember the opposite).

I have the 4012HO drivers installed which weigh 22.5lbs each, I have never weighed the cabs so I am not sure what the overall weight is. I am in my late 40's so the ole back is not what it used to be.

I have the 4012HO drivers installed which weigh 22.5lbs each, I have never weighed the cabs so I am not sure what the overall weight is. I am in my late 40's so the ole back is not what it used to be.
    Not much difference in weight, the drivers loaded in the T30's where 19 pounds each but I guess it all comes down to perspective & yes as the years weigh in things that I once found easy does seem to take a little more effort these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
    Everyone knows BOSE is better.....
    Buy Other Sound Equipment?

www.dnbradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    He's just like me, only he's a man and more stupid