Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is just awful

we should make this a dare go to "genres" > "trance" > "titles" and listen.

found these "gems"

what is this...i don't even
    Last edited by Era 7; 01-26-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    shit needs m0ar

yo!

but honestly it makes me proud to weed all the shit and find the gems.
    Oh man, I couldn't agree more. I use 303 in all my songs =D

Also, did I hear weed?! Sign me up.
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post
    I don't use Beatport for any song digging anymore. Soundcloud and hoping that listening to other's sets helps me find new artists. Hate on me if you want but there are certain "trance" artists that I enjoy that you three in particular are likely to hate.
    Despite how it may seem, I actually like a decent amount of "popular" trance producers. Good music is good music, and I can't hate on good "trouse" if it's ACTUALLY good.

Sun & Moon, for example. It's a good song. I really can't hate it, as much as my psy-loving acid pounding chugga-chugga heart wants to
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

Here's what I do to weed out crap. Go to Bport -> Trance -> Tracks -> Page -> Random # between 3200 - 3411

But srsly for modern trance I just lookout for a few labels & names of stuff I like and put those on my follow list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedna View Post
    Oh man, I couldn't agree more. I use 303 in all my songs =D
    attaboy! i like your "plastic child" track btw.
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

FML. This was just a random track in one of the releases I purchased on Audiojelly.

http://www.beatport.com/track/undutc...al-mix/3319386
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

This is my current guilty pleasure I think its just Lana Del Rays Voice that does it for me?

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

It is a sorry state for trance, but I think the times will change. Theres soo much good psytrance merging into regular trance these days, I think regular trance is gonna get a shake up.

I dont think I've ever listened to the beatport charts for a long long time. I find its much more rewarding browsing known artists' labels, and remixers.. You have a far higher chance of finding something that isn't garabge.
    Last edited by DJ Nutty; 01-28-2013 at 07:33 AM.

They should just change the genre name to McTrance.

The only new trance I enjoy these days is the stuff released on ektoplasm.
    "The dedication to repetition the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHynds View Post
    This is my current guilty pleasure I think its just Lana Del Rays Voice that does it for me?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nutty View Post
    Theres soo much good psytrance merging into regular trance these days, I think regular trance is gonna get a shake up.
    ay. so good love the stuff that fuses techy vibes with psy.