Thread: DDJ Ergo Headphones

DDJ Ergo Headphones

Hey everyone, just beginning in DJing and am having trouble getting my headphones to work through Virtual DJ. For now, I want to mix LIVE through Virtual DJ and through my laptop speakers. But also have the headphones work for each deck. Anyway I can do it without having to set it up to my monitors.

Thank You

You need a soundcard.
    You can't expect one soundcard in your laptop to do the work of 2 soundcards.

A second sound card would be best...but if that is not affordable right now, you can get by with this http://store.griffintechnology.com/dj-cable

It essentially turns your stereo sound card that's in your computer into two mono sound cards. You will have to do a little tinkering in the VDJ settings...but its a cheap quick solution.

Quote Originally Posted by CvetLeccii View Post
    Hey everyone, just beginning in DJing and am having trouble getting my headphones to work through Virtual DJ. For now, I want to mix LIVE through Virtual DJ and through my laptop speakers. But also have the headphones work for each deck. Anyway I can do it without having to set it up to my monitors.

Thank You
    Find a different hobby. =\