Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will Pioneer release a DDJ-TX?

I had a Numark 19" rackmount mixer back in the late 90's early 2000's that was pretty solid as far as general functionality. The fader/eq caps would come off if you man handled them, but that mixer got me through about 5 years of gigs. For sub $200 I'd say the value was pretty good for it's designated use. Haven't had anything from them since, but that's just because I've gone with other products that fit my needs better.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewperez View Post
    Yah during the parties his jogs would stop working, and then faders crapped out. Real strange, luckily i have never had these kind of problems with my S4. Not trying to offend anyone, but I always had the stigma that Numark products are cheap, gimmicky Dj equipment. I always stray away from Numark.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksound View Post
    Wth? Is everyone on here a minger I can't be the only one here who has a constant barrage of hot young females throwing themselves for no strings attached encounters

Quote Originally Posted by kyle133 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion my friend!
    If I could give you a handshake I would.
    M∆TT PEREZ (Rutgers New Brunswick, New Jersey) Traktor Kontrol S4, X1, F1, Maschine Mikro
    https://soundcloud.com/matthew_perez

I have to second the numark lack of quality! I also had the same issues with the 4trak! Returned it, which sucks because when it did work it was awesome and very professional looking but I can't risk it at a live gig! Anyhow now I'm looking for a new piece of hardware and I truly love traktor but the ddj sx almost makes me want to switch to Serato. Probably gonna grab an S4 but sure would like to see N.I. Put a S4 II out with XLR, bigger jogs and a more durable build. I guess time will tell. But one things for sure, N.I. Is loosing a lot of new business due to the ddj sx.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbdrum View Post
    I have to second the numark lack of quality! I also had the same issues with the 4trak! Returned it, which sucks because when it did work it was awesome and very professional looking but I can't risk it at a live gig! Anyhow now I'm looking for a new piece of hardware and I truly love traktor but the ddj sx almost makes me want to switch to Serato. Probably gonna grab an S4 but sure would like to see N.I. Put a S4 II out with XLR, bigger jogs and a more durable build. I guess time will tell. But one things for sure, N.I. Is loosing a lot of new business due to the ddj sx.
    Wow, I couldn't have said it any better. ^^^This Guy deserves a medal.
    M∆TT PEREZ (Rutgers New Brunswick, New Jersey) Traktor Kontrol S4, X1, F1, Maschine Mikro
    https://soundcloud.com/matthew_perez

Why does everyone shit on the S4 build? I think it's definately above average. Sure, it isn't an old school Allen and Heath, but I'd rate it an 8/10 for build quality.
    rape stork

Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post
    Why does everyone shit on the S4 build? I think it's definately above average. Sure, it isn't an old school Allen and Heath, but I'd rate it an 8/10 for build quality.
    It seems ok. I think its the plastic that was a turn off for me. In fact I went to buy an s4 and saw the ddj sx at the same time. After playing on the ddj sx the s4 felt like a toy. A nice toy but still very toyish.

Ah so that's it, I got ya. I think the only thing I could fault NI for is the small buttons they used for fx. Not a fan of them.
    rape stork