Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a hand - simple logo

Quote Originally Posted by Adzm00 View Post
    Yeah, I just had a search on the internet for grafitti style fonts that might work, there were a couple that looked ok, but its hard to actually guage what it would look like together with the logo and then there were just pages and pages of gash.

Anyway cheers Marc.
    http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/40301352/file.html
    something i threw together in a few minutes...gives you an idea of what a graffiti font may look like

Quote Originally Posted by Adzm00 View Post
    Yeah, I just had a search on the internet for grafitti style fonts that might work, there were a couple that looked ok, but its hard to actually guage what it would look like together with the logo and then there were just pages and pages of gash.

Anyway cheers Marc.
    if you use dafont you can type your own word in and it shows that as the "preview" for the typeface/fonts

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=...ndontechnoblog

[QUOTE=Marc S;195031]if you use dafont you can type your own word in and it shows that as the "preview" for the typeface/fonts

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=...ndontechnoblog[/QU indeed marc then he can change the bitmap in photoshop or serif to make it look like whatever style of spray effect required, the effects are only limited by the imagination really.

Nice one thanks guys.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Just felt compelled to comment on fonts to people, quantity does not equal quality when you start downloading fonts. I know quite a few people that have huge folders of fonts they download. Make sure you like what you're downloading! Nice work Marc. Done in PS?
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

yeah just ps, i had it open doing some work when i saw this, only took 60 seconds.

Banned
    Here's an alternative image you could use: -

I included the "hand" you said you needed in the thread title. Well, a fist, but same thing.

lmao.

If you could make the London eye into a bum hole and put the fist going into it, that would be superb.
    Last edited by Adzm00; 01-30-2013 at 03:18 AM.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Banned