Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a hand - simple logo

I need a hand - simple logo

So I do not normally ask for help here, but with graphics I am utterly crap at, as in, I have zero knowledge, so if someone can help me out with this I will be thankful. It shouldn't be too much work at all really and if you help me I will add credit to my site and point visitors in your direction.

So basically I need a logo, one of which has a white background which can be used to make stickers and one which has a transparent background, for any flyers, banners or for use on websites.

What I want is an image as below (the outline of the London skyline), with the words LondonTechnoBlog under it, bold and black only, of a reasonable size and space as to make it run along the majority of the image length, so that I am able to make it as large/small as I may need.

I think it is pretty straight forward (although obviously I do not know how to do it), but if I need to post further info just let me know. Thanks
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

zip folder with 3 files, (transparent, white and low res web copy) 2000 pixels wide

http://wtrns.fr/_oZS_eJJ4YP7dQP

Nice one Marc, thanks V Much mate.
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post

zip folder with 3 files, (transparent, white and low res web copy) 2000 pixels wide

http://wtrns.fr/_oZS_eJJ4YP7dQP

The Techno font is so perfect. Nice one Marc.

I do not even know the font.

But it is nice and simple, which is what I wanted.
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:

Also, I was wondering about a graffiti style font too (for all the text), is that easy to do?

I just want it to be very clear though, to the point where you just need to glance at it to read it. I've seen some fonts this sort of style and you can't easily tell what it says.
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:

graffiti fonts look gash, they look so generic and "gamer tagz yo" unless they are hand drawn, because the letters reproduce and in graffiti that looks odd, all tagging has variations on the letters,

@rek, the techno font is the same as the rest, its just helvetica with a workpath over it to tie it in with the "vector style" redraw of the skyline.

@rek, the techno font is the same as the rest, its just helvetica with a workpath over it to tie it in with the "vector style" redraw of the skyline.
    Well it looks great. You should work on that whole line and post it on a font site for a fee.

thanks, i have a font creation software that works with CS bridge so i could do it in a few hours. not sure i can be botherd though

graffiti fonts look gash, they look so generic and "gamer tagz yo" unless they are hand drawn, because the letters reproduce and in graffiti that looks odd, all tagging has variations on the letters,
    Yeah, I just had a search on the internet for grafitti style fonts that might work, there were a couple that looked ok, but its hard to actually guage what it would look like together with the logo and then there were just pages and pages of gash.

Anyway cheers Marc.
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person: