Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know a decent UK Garage compilation from the late 90s?

I got some records im selling. I sold most of my collection years ago but just kept hold of my Todd Edwards & Tuff Jam collection aswell as anything else that was rare or limited from back then. I dont have turntables as I use CD's now and need the space

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Suggestions[/youtube]
    To be honest mate, the best thing I reckon you posted is the tune by The Chant. I'm into Zink, but its not really the sound I'm looking for, more the skippy two step sound with some nice warm bass rolling throughout. I'll keep looking though, and cheers again for your suggestions!
    Once you're in the gutter, you may as well stay in the gutter - Dublin taxi driver

Soundcloud sounds

Quote Originally Posted by jaytoh View Post
    I got some records im selling. I sold most of my collection years ago but just kept hold of my Todd Edwards & Tuff Jam collection aswell as anything else that was rare or limited from back then. I dont have turntables as I use CD's now and need the space
    Yeah maybe if you list could list your records I could perhaps take a few off your hands if I like them. To be honest though I've just dropped a hundred quid on vinyl, so my vinyl funds are pretty much at zero for the foreseeable few weeks or so.
    Once you're in the gutter, you may as well stay in the gutter - Dublin taxi driver

Soundcloud sounds