Thread: Need ID for this song! Tribal/Hard House - Sounds like Sandro Silva & Quintino's Epic

Need ID for this song! Tribal/Hard House - Sounds like Sandro Silva & Quintino's Epic

Hey guys,

Tiesto recently swung through Edmonton, AB and put on one hell of a show. The set was absolutely a magical journey through several sub-genres. The man certainly knows how to feel out a crowd and cater to their pulse.

Anyways, there was a song that he played, it was VERY hard, shook the whole building, and I must find out what the song is called.

Facebook Video Link (Sorry for the shitty quality)

While we are on the subject, I'd like to actually find out what this sub-genre is called and where I can find more of it. Very simply put, it's just a very full and subby kick drum with small percussive shots and simple breaks, etc. Mostly used to drop unexpectedly instead of other songs.

A song that most people would know that I could describe the genre similar to is Sandro Silvia & Quintino - Epic

Click here for mobile viewing.

I am looking for artists, record labels, and most importantly full mixes with songs like this. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.

Much love.

Update:

Thankfully, the universe has been good to me, and I've found the song. Never been so excited for the discovery of a song before. Definitely going in my next mix.

Click here for mobile viewing.
    Carnage & Borgore - Incredible (Available February 4)

i pretty much pay attention to everything that spinnin records puts out. All the big artists are signed to them. and to answer your answer about sub genre. I believe Epic would fall under "Dutch House" others artists would be people like "Afrojack" and "Chuckie" "R3Hab" I would even go as far as classifying Will Sparks in this Genre. Oh, Jason Risk. ya, start with those if u havent already