For Tickets
http://www.wantickets.com/nyejm
txt 757.715.1662 you can also call me, and I can walk help you with ordering the tickets for your party!
email jason.miller@drais.net

DRAI'S HOLLYWOOD PRESENTS:

"The Time of Your Life" New Years Eve Celebration with Open Bar, 5 Course Dinner Offering, and Private Seating Packages to celebrate in style.

NEW YEAR'S EVE IS A NIGHT UNLIKE ANY OTHER...

This year, resolve to spend it among the stars 12 stories above Hollywood at LA's most popular nightlife destination. Situated on the famous corner at Hollywood & Vine - the cradle of the LA's nightlife resurgence - Drai's Hollywood crowns the new W Hotel and proves just how good it is at the top, boasting a penthouse palace with over 20,000 square feet of state-of-the-art nightclub opulence and breathtaking city views from its open air poolside. With floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing fireworks in the night sky and indoor/outdoor environments providing an unparalleled NYE experience, this "The Time Of Your Life" will ring in 2013 in new Hollywood glamour.

All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of Open Bar.

All General Admission & Express Tickets include 3 hours (9:00pm-12am) of Open Bar.
NYE Packages : General Admission
$100 general admission tickets include 3 hours (9:00pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.

$150 "No Line/No Wait" Express Entrance
Want to add more minutes to "The Time of Your Life"? Purchase express tickets for expedited entry. $150 No line/No wait tickets include 3 hours (9:00pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.

Private Table Service: Bronze
After dining at our restaurant, stay for the festivities with one of our Bronze NYE packages that include poolside tables with panoramic views of the iconic Hollywood skyline. Each package includes a total of 6 admission tickets with a $1000 revenue minimum. Each Private Table Package price includes CA Sales Tax, Venue Fee, and 15% Service Gratuity. All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.
Grand Total: $1,327.50

Private Table Service: Silver
Our Silver NYE packages include exclusive booths and tables throughout our rooftop venue: towards our open-air VIP deck and sidebar, poolside, or along our outdoor fire pit. Each package includes a total of 8 admission tickets with a $1,500 revenue minimum. Each Private Table Package price includes CA Sales Tax, Venue Fee, and 15% Service Gratuity. All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.
Grand Total: $1,991.25

Private Table Service: Gold
Our Gold NYE packages include our exclusive poolside cabanas and bungalows as well as selected luxurious snakeskin-embossed booths. Each location provides the ultimate comfort with panoramic views of the Hollywood skyline. Each package includes a total of 10 admission tickets with a $2,000 revenue minimum. Each Private Table Package price includes CA Sales Tax, Venue Fee, and 15% Service Gratuity. All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.
Grand Total: $2,655.00

Private Table Service: Platinum
Our highly prized Platinum NYE packages provide exclusive tables and booths towards our open-air VIP deck and sidebar, as well as each side of the DJ booth. Our lush sofas and banquettes provide the ultimate comfort with spacious seating for you and all of your guests. These are the best tables for larger groups of friends. Each package includes a total of 12 admission tickets with a $2,500 revenue minimum. Each Private Table Package price includes CA Sales Tax, Venue Fee, and 15% Service Gratuity. All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in.
Grand Total: $3,318.75

Private Table Services: The Crown Jewels
The ultimate VIP experience, our prized Crown Jewels packages provide the best real-estate in the heart of all the action. Located on our dance floor and next to the DJ booth, this is where the party starts and ends. Be sure to wear your dancing shoes! Each Private Table Package price includes CA Sales Tax, Venue Fee, and 15% Service Gratuity. All private seating packages include 3 hours (9pm-12am) of open bar. Please bring your Government issued I.D card for check in. Grand Total: $3,982.50

The ticket link also will have the seating map and menu to look over. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to help!! Party on into the New Year!!!

For Tickets
http://www.wantickets.com/nyejm
txt 757.715.1662
email jason.miller@drais.net