Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will I Am ft Britney Spears - Scream And Shout

Will I Am ft Britney Spears - Scream And Shout

I heard this and I actually liked the beat. I'm surprised EDM beats have become so mainstream over the past few years. If it werent for the vocals, this would be an instant beatport #1

Yeah I can dig this. I love all this top 40 beats stuff, it's a lot of fun!

Yea, I'm not a fan.

I was hoping it would have more energy than it did. It lacks something in my opinion
    Noisia- "I reckon the weirdest recording sound in a noisia tune must be an effect sound we made for conscience, by rubbing a piece of cardboard against martijn's ass and recording it and reverbing it"

Yea it really doesn't have the energy of newer Top 40 tracks, and with the same slightly pitch bent synth line as "Time Dirty Bit" sounds a little old and dated. I put it in early last night to no dance action whatsoever - but in fairness to the track I didn't place it for the best response either.

If it becomes popular I'll see what the remixers come up with.

Definitely good remix potential, it'll no doubt be a club hit.

Lol... it's been a hit for a good minute.

Yeah, I posted it the day after the video came out. It had like 200,000 views when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    Lol... it's been a hit for a good minute.
    Miss the date that is on the OP?
    I wish you'd pay more attention to the music I love, because the music tells you everything that I'm too scared to say

-Lost

This has been one of those frustrating tracks. I've been messing around with a couple of remixes of it for several weeks to indifferent dance response. It's been steadily climbing the charts, so I'd re-edit the remixes - thinking that I had screwed up and had the builds and drops placed wrong - and try them again. Same thing.

Finally last Saturday I just dropped the original track - all four plus minutes of it - right in the middle of the night.

Packed the floor.

Sometimes I overthink this

If it wasn't for the god-awful vocals, this would be a half-decent track. That said, I hate will.i.am
    The first section reminds me of Armin Van Buuren.