Thread: WTB Traktor Pro 2

WTB Traktor Pro 2

Yeah I'm ready to pull the trigger on this. If someone is willing to sell theirs for a reasonable price, lets do this.

I probably should've looked in the for sale part of the forum. Meh whatever, someone get at me!

I might be able to pass mine onto you. Complete with vinyl, cds, hardware, software. The guy I bought it from had registered it before, but cracks are available to run it. Give me a few days to play with it more and see if I like it any better.
    JB
    Numark Mixdeck, VDJ7

You can change/re-register the thing when you sell it... Running a bought version with crack sounds a little stupid.

Can you help me out with how you went about doing it? When I loaded the software, the service center gave me an error message stating that it allready had been registered, and stopped me there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    JB
    Numark Mixdeck, VDJ7

I am currently selling mine and open to resonable offers and yes I will transfer the license to you

Quote Originally Posted by JBert View Post
    Can you help me out with how you went about doing it? When I loaded the software, the service center gave me an error message stating that it allready had been registered, and stopped me there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The guy who sold it to you should have sent in a ticket to native instruments and de-registered it. That way he could have given you the serial and you would have a legit copy. Its to keep people from having multiple copies and able to let people "barrow" it. This is how most people and what your supposed to do when you sell it.

You sir got ripped.

Nope, all set. NI emailed him on my behalf and he cleared the registration so that I could transfer it over. Just an oversight, sir.
    JB
    Numark Mixdeck, VDJ7

Quote Originally Posted by JBert View Post
    Nope, all set. NI emailed him on my behalf and he cleared the registration so that I could transfer it over. Just an oversight, sir.
    There we go