Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Fake" DJing?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianR View Post
    ^^^^ Thats exactly what I mean! Thats one up side to it. But then theres obvious down sides. I just think it depends on the realm and level you play at. But I dont think DJs should be villified for it if there is a genuine reason, such as, fire works are timed to it or something similar. If its just, laziness or insecurity, then its also lack of talent and technical ability, in which case get rid of them,
    The vast majority of DJs who do are not timing it to a fireworks or light show. Just sayin'...
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Banned
    Mr Fox as I've said, insecurity. It's the result of EVERYONE wanting to be a DJ. Some people just aren't cut out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianR View Post
    Mr Fox as I've said, insecurity. It's the result of EVERYONE wanting to be a DJ. Some people just aren't cut out for it.
    Totally agreed. Wasn't harping, was just adding a bit.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

It's people disrespecting the art. How can you call yourself a dj, sell tickets with your name under "DJ", but not take the time to master the techniques? It's sad that people can't tell the difference, or don't even care.