Thread: Ordinary Cool - I Told You (Prod. by Nyrell)

Ordinary Cool - I Told You (Prod. by Nyrell)

Here's some new music i'd like for you all to check out. All feedback is appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/ordinary-cool/...ool-i-told-you

Nice Trap style beat. Typical newer style club raps......nothing special, hook is pretty weak, regular. But the beat might make it.

thanks for the feedback! I wouldn't consider it a "trap beat" at all though.

Just listened again....I would mix this in with modern trap if I was gonna play it. The songs not that bad, but it just doesn't punch me in the face like "oh DAMN!, this is that shit!" Like I said, I dig the beat (I'm a beat head).

Is this you?

I feel you, yeah it is me on the production and second verse. I wouldn't consider the beat to be a trap beat because there is not 808 sounds at all in the beat and majority of trap music consist of 808s. Thanks for taking the time out to check out the song though i truly appreciate it. I'm working on a project this is just the first of many more songs. We are just trying to get better everyday.

I understand, I'm not hating. It's SUPER hard to make something catchy that isn't the typical rah-rah shit. 808's aren't required for trap, it's the feel.

don't think that i'm taking your feedback as hate for a second thats not the case at all fam i appreciate it.