Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not The Way You Planned

Quote Originally Posted by Interracial Tea View Post
    Afrojack is mainstream, bro.
    I think what where he was going with that is that those kinds of requests aren't at your usual Sweet 16 party which seems to be normal dominated by Top 40 tracks.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

you are so lucky as the only edm songs i can get away with is levels and some shm.... damn you hahaha o remixes too but house isnt big yet in my school its just starting too tho which is making me happy

Here in Sacramento -- "Afrojack" would be considered cutting edge music (for a mobile at a sweet sixteen party).

Just as a case in point, I've never had a request for any of his/their music, ever!
    DJMC is a Northern CA DJ who provides non-cheesy emcees/DJs for Sacramento weddings

Quote Originally Posted by DJTJ View Post
    you are so lucky as the only edm songs i can get away with is levels and some shm.... damn you hahaha o remixes too but house isnt big yet in my school its just starting too tho which is making me happy
    when i got the request my eyes lit up and this party turned into basically a frat party minus the alcohol and spinning EDM has always been more of my preferred music to spin so I was pretty happy with it but just totally caught off guard by the afrojack request. I also received a request later that night for Bangduck another afrojack (not your typical sweet 16 song)