Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alchimie Zinc - A new GUI program to sync folders to crates in Scratch Live/Serato DJ

DeeJay's,

How many of the Serato users are using Alchimie to Sync your crates, Folders, and music? I've been using Alchimie for a while now. In my opininion it is the fastes way to analyze new tracks to Serato. The only thing I haven't mastered is how to set columns. It seems like when I set the columns before synching crates, it never comes up the same way in Serato. I still have to make adjustments within Serato.

I want it to read Artist, then Track, then BPM, then Bitrate, then Date Added, then Location. I can never get the columns to be set correctly without doing it manually. Kind of frustrating.

Never the less, analyzing tracks by drag and dropping in Serato is a longer process. I still have some major concerns. I am not sure if I should still analyze tracks within Serato as a back up option in case Alchmie fails me at a gig? I'm nervous that I'll be at a gig and everything I have analyzed through alchimie will some how not show up within Serato, Then I up the creek without a paddle. No way I am going to have time to analyze everything via serato before a gig.

What suggestions do you all have??? I'd love to hear how everyone else is doing this.

Thanks in Advance

I still use it, but only once every now and then after I've done a lot of up****** to my folders so you have probably experimented more than I have with it. In fact I didn't realise Alchemie analysed the accounts.

Analysing tracks as you come to use them has never been much of an issue for me, even on dual core, how long does it take on your machine?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads