Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I add next?

I'll have to see. I have a homecoming dance scheduled Oct. 13 so I'll see if I think another sub would be a good addition then. Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

I personally don't like the moonflower led patttern lights. They look noobish. I have upgraded to the martin roboscans and love them. Search roboscan on eBay, you can get an 812 for about 150$ but if you have the conventional black trussing system I wouldn't get the older Martin scanners. They weigh about 25lbs. But let me tell u they are fast!
    I won't deal with "bargain shoppers." If a customer calls me and thinks he/she can whittle down my price because DJ RectalSquirt is offering to DJ for $100 for the night, then he/she and DJ RectalSquirt probably deserve one another. -Badger

I refuse to buy anything but 12" box. Everything else looks cheap to me, so I'm saving up for global or TRUSST.

Good for you! What I did is went to stands, because I can scale my show easier and set up by myself. People that have been to my shows when I had my truss agreed I look more professional with stands, it looks neater and the lights are a foot taller bc they arent hung from truss. Just a cheap alternative, used stands are real cheap
    I won't deal with "bargain shoppers." If a customer calls me and thinks he/she can whittle down my price because DJ RectalSquirt is offering to DJ for $100 for the night, then he/she and DJ RectalSquirt probably deserve one another. -Badger

Truss will add more 'wow' factor with the high school kids but I want to go straight there. Next step for me will be the global truss crank stands with probably 10 ft of box, then after that a goal post set up with all 12" box