Thread: Pages not always loading in chrome.

Pages not always loading in chrome.

This is happening to me frequently, and it only happens on DJF (the new one).

I'd click on a link, I would either end up with a blank page, or the page loads only until the breadcrumbs (forum -> misc -> site discussions) and after that it stays the dark grey colour of the background.

I use the latest version of Chrome, haven't tried it in other browsers yet. But I would say right now out of every 5 clicks, one is like that.

Its the browser use firefox or opera.

I've had it happen occasionally here, and on other sites. Might be due to traffic, but I'm not sure. We've got some maintenance coming up in a few weeks that might help out.
    The J minus the Just.

Did you just do the update for chrome? My roommate did and he has the same problem all the time. I use chrome but didn't do the update, haven't had any issues yet

Quote Originally Posted by AlanHadgis View Post
    Did you just do the update for chrome? My roommate did and he has the same problem all the time. I use chrome but didn't do the update, haven't had any issues yet
    I didn't JUST do the update, but I do tend to keep it updated to the latest version, so I don't know if it's the latest version's problem or what :S

Clicking refresh doesn't bother me, just thought the admins may wanna know about the issue. hopefully the maintenance will help.

I'm ok with chrome here. 8.0.552.224

I have the same problem with Chrome, also the Miscellaneous section doesn't load sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    lmao. half this website could be lazy-o's dad