Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's going on with the Site?

I agree with Sigma. Those bots can post an alarming amount of content quickly.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

the spam filter was lightened because it was flagging too much stuff apparently, but its been a bad idea, stripe is caught up in this storm and without power though, when he's back online the filter will be increased again.

thanks guys.

Yeah there is a spambot running wild on every sub forum atm with multiple posts per thread :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Can you add questions to the sign up process? I use Invision Power Board and you can with that. Adding a question such as "A Technics 1200 is a type of what?" .
    maaan, half the djs on here would get that wrong

LOL, I put "clue - it starts with 't' and ends with 'e'" on my site, not solely cos some numb nuts wouldn't know what a 1200 was, but just in case they put "deck" or something.

Where are the admins of this site? The favicon still hasn't been sorted. I get the feeling that the way DJF is now is the way it's gonna be in 5 years' time for some reason.