Thread: FS: Rane TTM 57sl - 10/10 Condition - $1000

FS: Rane TTM 57sl - 10/10 Condition - $1000

I've got a 10/10 condition Rane TTM 57sl - 2 Channel DJ Battle Mixer (built in Serato).
    Purchased new 4 months ago for sale. Very lightly used, I'm looking to sell or trade for a djm 800.
    $1000.

Last edited by Jimi Smyth; 02-16-2012 at 12:09 AM.

hello and welcome to the forums, please note the FAQ and abide by the forum rules.

djforums buyer / seller guidelines: please read before posting

Here are a few guidelines to buying / selling in the classifieds forum: djforums is not held responsible for transactions that take place.

Seller:
    It is imperative that you understand that if you registered just to sell, you’ll have a hard time and need to do the following to help yourself:
    0) You must have more than 50 posts to post. (post whoring just to raise it will not be tolerated. They will be deleted and puts you at risk of a ban or time out)
    1) Complete ALL fields in your profile. including your location. This way people will know where the item forsale is located.
    2) When posting, please add all the contact info and as much info on item as possible. including the price you are selling it for.
    3) If you post an item, please answer all questions that are asked, otherwise it will look shady.
    4) Please put FS in the thread subject. It will help people to see if an item.. ( WTB items have been moved to their own forum)
    5) If you are posting an ebay auction, please put FA in the beginning of the subject. Also if you are posting a link to an auction and it is your first post, it will be considered spam and removed.
    6) Post a picture of the item for sale and if you need to host a pic for free go to;
    www.photobucket.com www.imageshack.us

Thanks for the shout out, I was an active user on djforums 1.0, with several buy and sell transactions.

What version of the mixer is this? I can't see the B buttons very well in the photo.
    I was thinking about buying another 57 to have in the studio

It is the newest version v3 with the red outline and raised buttons that are indented.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi Smyth View Post
    It is the newest version v3 with the red outline and raised buttons that are indented.

Hi i am interested, would you ship to Australia and how much would you charge shipping 2287
    please email me dj_ules@hotmail.com
    Thanks.

Bump.

Crap... I may be in.

Holler.