Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by -J View Post
    I find it no problems, you can search for just: djf
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by tails View Post
    I do a pretty lazy job wiping my ass if I know I'm about to shower though.

Just installed "Convo" from the android market. Works great.

site is also less bloated, so it shrinks nicer than prior. Have been keeping tablets in mind when I was working on it.

So it's workin for me now. Looks great!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
    This is my signature.

I just downloaded convo for my droid - didn't find the deforms.com server

It's working absolutely amazing on my iPhone. This is almost better than using it on a computer - actually no, it IS better than browsing the forms on my pc. Well worth the 3 dollars. Makes me want an iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothgery View Post
    I just downloaded convo for my droid - didn't find the deforms.com server
    I clicked "Add server", started typing djforu... and it suggested "djforums.com/forums". After selecting, it started loading and informed me that there were forums which needed me to be logged in to view, which took me to a user/pass.w screen. Once logged it displayed all forums/threads, old and new. Swiping to the right gave me unread topics from all forums, to the left was subscribed topics.

Having some issues today though. Unread topics populate with new threads from all forums but opening a forums only shows 1 or 2 threads now. Looks like its only showing threads that have new posts only.

Since there are no options to change in this app, I'm thinking its a free version thing, so the premium version would probably allow you to change that. meh, If I see myself using it more, i'll buy Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I clicked "Add server", started typing djforu... and it suggested "djforums.com/forums". After selecting, it started loading and informed me that there were forums which needed me to be logged in to view, which took me to a user/pass.w screen. Once logged it displayed all forums/threads, old and new. Swiping to the right gave me unread topics from all forums, to the left was subscribed topics.

Having some issues today though. Unread topics populate with new threads from all forums but opening a forums only shows 1 or 2 threads now. Looks like its only showing threads that have new posts only.

Since there are no options to change in this app, I'm thinking its a free version thing, so the premium version would probably allow you to change that. meh, If I see myself using it more, i'll buy Tapatalk.
    It's fairly early on in development it looks like. I'm gonna keep an eye on it to see if it gets better... does it have the moderator options?

Quote Originally Posted by -J View Post
    It's fairly early on in development it looks like. I'm gonna keep an eye on it to see if it gets better... does it have the moderator options?
    Nope, all you can do is "Mark all read". I'll see what options are available in the premium version.

Works fine on my droid, had to remove the old bookmark

sent from my droid using osmosis.