Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Review of DJ headphones [I've owned and used over the years]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baller95 View Post
    I only mix with headphones and have had no issues with sound.
    Is that in a club with booming speakers though?

Here's the only headphone guide you need anyway: -

thanks for the headphone guide, now i have something to show my friends when they ask me if I recommend Beats by Dre headphones
    I go with the zomo hd-2500 for almost a year now. The headphone fits like the aiaiai or hd-25, very comfortable and not much to set up, its very straight, you just put it on your head and it fits. The sound is more clear than the aiaiai, the bass is also a bit more, especially in the range of under 70/80 hz, more subbass. I like and need that because I also produce and need to feel the sub in my ear . I only use it to dj and produce, NOT to mix or master ;-)

I just bought these headphones through eBay a month ago and the sound quality is amazing! Durable and affordable! I bought it for only $60. Very good investment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251653156379...84.m1555.l2649

How do you know they're durable if you used them for a month

The construction of the headphones seems to be very strong. For the money it seems like a great deal. I've had the Beats before and they cracked in the middle after I fell asleep with them. I was so pissed because I spent a hundred and twenty for those.

Quote Originally Posted by SoBeDJ View Post
    I just bought these headphones through eBay a month ago and the sound quality is amazing! Durable and affordable! I bought it for only $60. Very good investment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251653156379...84.m1555.l2649
    Pioneer ripoffs?

bought 3 headphones:

behringer HPX6000

using this for my home studio so i dont have to take my sonysMDR-V700DJ in and out of my dj bag. good backup ones. highly recommend it for a cheap set to keep at home. btw, my i have been using my sonys for over 10 yrs and they r still rockin!

sennheiser HD 4.40BT . Got these as a gift. Good bass for the price range. good for normal everyday commute:

upgrade the ones above to the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless OH MY GOD THE BASS ON THIS YO!

if u love bass, u need to get these!