Specs: Frequency Range 10 - 22.000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohm
Sound pressure level 104 dB
Driver 50 mm Mylar
Weight 285 g (excl. cord)
Cord, ca. 3 m coiled
3,5 / 6,3 mm scewable adapter

Sound: 5/5
Overall sound quality of these has been great. Has incredibly clear highs and just the right amount of bass. Have become my go to headphones for just about everything as well.

Sound Isolation: 5/5
The isolation on these is great. Blocks out just the right levels of background noise. I actually use one of my old pairs for yardwork, does a great job of filtering out the drone of a leaf blower.

Durability: 5/5
My old set has been through a bunch, and now is used outside. They are holding up perfectly.

Comfort: 5/5
Have worn these for hours at a time (8 hour flight was the longest actually) and they don't bother my ears at all.

Size: 5/5
Not to big, not too small, just right.

Would I buy this again if it broke?
I already have another pair, just in case. So That would be a yes.

Overall value: 5/5

Ultrasone Proline 650's (Blue ones in the pic) - discontinued

Sound: 5/5
Amazing is a good word to describe the sound quality. The DJ1s produce a bit more bass than these, but the highs were crisp!

Sound Isolation: 5/5
Isolation on these was a slight step above the DJ1s due to the larger ear cups.

Durability: 5/5
Seem as rock solid as the DJ1s.

Comfort: 5/5
Being I had the velvet pads from the 750s, they were super comfortable.

Size: 4/5
I actually found these to be a bit too large for my preference.

Would I buy this again if it broke? Perhaps
I did end up giving these away to my brother as I wasn't using them (kept the velvet pads though). Perhaps one day I will pick up another pair for music listening.

Overall value: 4.9/5

And finally Sony MDR-700s.

Sound: 3/5
A bit heavy on the bass, after awhile (used these for 10 years) they started to sound flat.

Sound Isolation: 3.5/5

Durability: 4/5
I am going to go out on a limb here, yes mine now have stress cracks. They did see 10 years of use (I guess the old ones held up better). They had traveled with me, been to a bunch of gigs, dropped, kicked across the floor, thrown at people.... and they held up

Comfort: 3/5
Not so uncomfortable, however after a bunch of years the ear pads felt as flat as the sound became.

Size: 4/5
They fit me comfortably.

Would I buy this again if it broke? No
They don't seem to make them as durable as they used to

Overall value: 3.5 / 5