Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Share Your VELD Experience And Review With Us! :) (Need It For Work)

Quote Originally Posted by Swerv View Post
    Backed out of VELD at the last minuted

Will be going for 2013!
    Definitely go next year....I can only imagine it having a better line up and lay out next year too!

I'll Try My Best To Keep You All Updated On Anything And Everything VELD 2013 So You's Can Be The First To Know

Planning And Development Has Already Shifted Into Gear To Bring You Nothing But The Best Next Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeege View Post
    Extra Thought
    For the guys talking about Steve Angello's pre-mixed sets and what not, Steve actually temporarily lost his hearing earlier in his career and during that time learned to DJ without headphones and sometimes just prefers it that way. I know it sounds like an easy excuse, but for anyone who went to his afterparty at Guvernment on Sunday night, you could easily see Steve was definitely DJing as I saw him pretty clearly and he did a portion of it without headphones on. He also played a great set that was very different from his usual sets and his energy is just phenomenal. He was scheduled to play from 2-5am but ended up playing until 7:30am because he was just having a great time and the crowd was still around watching and loving it.
    Wow, I didn't know that! Well at least now I know my eyes weren't playing a trick on me. He's kinda like a Beethoven of Swedish House if you think about it that way
    Drop Bass Not Bombs

Quote Originally Posted by Hygro View Post
    there's no such thing as too much flanger