Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stay away from the Chauvet led DJ bank!

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    So if you aren't cheap, why didn't you spend $5-10 extra to buy from an authorized dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by DJzrule View Post
    Dude, you bought a cheap shitty light online from some random ebay dealer, then tried to pull a shady switcharoo with guitarcenter. Why are we not going to be against your actions?
    For one: who says I support the shady move?? And did I do this the second time the light failed??? NO!
    For another. I like ordering online. Many many people do.. Its very convenient. Dont need to drive all over town to find one. And besides stores NEAR me don't always have that specific light I like in stock.
    for another: Very very rarely do I experience a defective electronic item upon opening the box, and hard to expect that on a LED light
    for another: The light I bought online was brand new, never opened/ used
    Still another: This is one type of light I happen to like, and there are not much choices of this kind of light, other than the traditional bulb kind. And there are no $1000 version of these lights BTW, Right??

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    I love how you come on DJF and tell the community to stay away from a product that 90% of us would never use or already know not to use then when we tell you you act like a 12 year old.

BTW, That truss setup you have is an eBay I-Beam isn't it? How does it hold your lights without bowing or just splitting in the middle. If I were you Id stop trying to buy cheap junk off of eBay and save your money to buy a quality product. If your doing your research like you say you are you would be able to see how terrible some of the products you have are...
    Im acting like a 12 yr old??? YOU are one acting like a 12 yr old to CONTINUE with posting on THIS thread when Im not saying anything further...Now that's a twelve year here. You are the 12 twelve year to continue to post stupid comments like trying to put me down on a truss. Only kids like yourself would post "hahaha how does your truss hold light without splitting? hahaha"

For one : I dont need a BOX or triangle truss. This I beam is just right for me. And I think most everybody has an I beam for their at home set up... Don't you think?? So your telling me that nobody should ever ever buy an Ibeam, in other words the Ibeams should be put out of business all together, and stock ONLY $1000 or $2000 triangles and Boxes, RIGHT? So I should have bought a $2000 box truss to use in my garage, right... OOhhh OK!

If I were you, I would stop posting in my thread. Or I will criticize you as a twelve year old who want's to get even with me.

So you tell me "I love how you come to DJF to tell the community to stay away from a product that 90% of us would never use"
    AND what is wrong with me posting a heads up?? for the rest of the 10% that you think it is?? What would be wrong with me posting a heads up ??

So you say 90%, YEAH RIGHT! How do you even know that. .. YOU DONT KNOW that.

Close this thread