View Poll Results: Tribal House Battle: DennisBdrmDJ vs Rek Aviles - Who should win?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • FILE 1

0 0%
  • FILE 2

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tribal House Battle 2.0: DennisBdrmDJ vs Rek Aviles

Quote Originally Posted by Synergy View Post
    did u key this?
    I don't use key info, but I put time into programming a set, so i'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0 View Post
    Thanks for voting,.loved the commentary.it was my first attempt, with Serato,and one turntable.and as I said earlier in another thread.I havn't mixed in months,or recorded in two years.thanks for pointing out my problems with my highs,and lows.it seem that there is a flat response to my entire room,and sound system.I'm in the middle of correcting this, by adding a parametic EQ.hopefully next time,I can take you on a journey(that was funny).this time around I was trying(unsucessfully) to send a message.judge by the titles of my track selections~This why,your'e here/My trip to fantasy/I am ready(re-mix)/Tribal groove/Been a long time(re-mix)/El ritmo(rhythm)/Let me paint your mind~Synergy,Thanks again!
    nice mix though man, it was quality, your mixes were tight just short good mix.
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    Thnx Dennis. Can't say I had fun making my set, with the issues I had but this got me to shake things up and record something. Not even sure when was the last time I recorded something.
    Uh, how about our collab in May?
    Everybody is going to have an opinion.
    Just do your thing to the best of your ability and have fun with it.

[SIGPIC]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/faderwave-radio[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Hausgeist View Post
    Uh, how about our collab in May?
    Oh yah. How soon we forget.

Now that you reminded me, I had some serious issues getting that recorded also. No more recording from me until I get a new setup.

hi guys sorry for missing this one. both taking part and voting. Changed cities and traveled back home for some official stuff. didnt have a pc or internet for a while apart from using my phone.

any chance on getting a track list from you two guys both? or at least some artist names. a few good tracks there that i didnt recognize.

Sure thing Mantis.. I'll post when I get a chance.

thanks. In the process of moving, my pc (which i use to record) got damaged. Printer and monitor are both broken and windows doesnt want to start up. Moving company doesnt take responsibility for it. It sucks, as Im still without my pc. Least I have my laptop

I'm waaaayyy late to the party, but I just finished listening to the 2nd mix and even if it doesn't count, I have to say I prefer mix #1 over #2. I'm just not fond of mash-ups so the Zepplin mix didn't really do it for me. I also liked the track selection better in #1 even if it was by just a hair.
    Great effort either way!

P.S. track list would be nice; there are some bangers in there!
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

forgot to post this up....
    __________________________________________________ _

Track list:

PQM Project- Babe Im Gonna Leave You (PQMs Deephead Pass)

DJ Sneak - Special K (Shlomi Aber Remix)

Richie Santana - Jungle Noise (Original Mix)

Mark Brown & Juan Kidd - Burning (Peter Bailey & Richie Santana Mindxontrol Mix & Dub)

Roger Shah & Sian Kosheen - Hide U (Jerome Robins Vocal Mix)

Angel Pina & Juanfra Munoz - Sambodromo (Luis Pitti Remix)

Cyberx, Hellmigthy Machinery - Back 2 Da Old Days (Paul Rodner Remix) [Ypslon Rec]

Mario Ochoa, DJ Fist - Showtime (Original_Mix)