Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jilted Jane - Spacetime Singularity - Deepness of Drum n Bass

Jilted Jane - Spacetime Singularity - Deepness of Drum n Bass

Recorded this mix back in December of 2010 as a dummy run, was intending to lengthening it but don't think I can better it. Big mention to steevo who put in time and effort to help but was never rewarded for his time. I will do a collab with you one day mate. Also to Blueprint: your contribution is most appreciated

Tracklisting

1. Insight - In Orbit
    2. Korista - Mind (Infuzoria Remix)
    3. Physics - Send Your Neighbour Into Space
    4. Greenfly - Sandstorm
    5. Pyro & Jesta - Cho
    6. Omni Trio - Kinectic
    7. Orange & Blue - The Vistors
    8. Orange & Blue - Tranquility Drift
    9. Smote - Living Soul
    10. Blueprint - Soundscapes
    11. DJ Trax - Be Moved Remix
    12. Electrosoul System - Sputnik
    13. Cutworks - Alone In Silence
    14. PBK - Fornax

Mixcloud - Stream

Mixcrate - Download

Hope You Enjoy it
    Last edited by Doppelganger; 07-24-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Will give this a listen as soon as time will allow me

Ohhhh I forgot about this! I should be able to get it in within the next day or so! Sorry Jane, thanks for the bump to remind me.

Haven't forgot about this, again. Once my daughter wakes up I'm throwing this one on!

We took a drive today (1 hour 35 minutes each way) and had a chance to listen to your mix... twice

I'll give you the thoughts that come directly to mind:

- I really wished it went longer... I didn't want it to end, and also it ended "abruptly" if anything (I know you say it was a project yes?)
    - The track selection was s.p.o.t. on! Not only did every single track feel like it was ment for each other, but the tracks had a very "outer space" feel, which I see you were aiming for.
    - Really enjoyed the astronaut stuff in some of it. Gave it even more of a "space" feel
    - Mixing was nearly perfection.. only thing I noticed was one track (later in the mix not sure which one.. I can snag a time stamp if you want me to) the incoming track was "noticeable" coming in. I'm sure not to everyone, but just something I noticed.
    - This mixset will stay on my Evo for a long time

What genre is this? Liquid? (sorry I'm totally clueless. I guess I like "Neuro Funk" (?) most?) The genre is very "airy" and I DO enjoy it for sure.

If anyone is looking for a great morning drive mixset, I highly recommend this. 9 / 10 for me

Thanks for posting this one Jane.

Jane! Just caught this on your sig this morning, great mix!

I have many of the same sentiments as Ellisentials -- great mix, excellent selection, smooth mixing, overall 8/10 for a most promising demo. Will/Would recommend to friends.

Rep!

was intending to lengthening it but don't think I can better it
    Poppycock. You just need (we all just need?) the time to make it happen.

What genre is this? Liquid?
    That's what I'd call it. But I think 'chill ass groovey dnb' covers it also.
    ### Can you find the level of difficulty in this? ###
    Archives: http://jointsubcommittee.com
    Live: http://jungletrain.net/128kbps.m3u -- Tuesdays, 6-8pm MST - Darkstar & Goreteks

Thanks for the comments this has really cheered me up, feeling unwell atm. One day I will lengthen it we got a future engineers ep a year after i recorded that demo that i always felt may have worked with it but haven't tried it yet.

Gonna give this a listen now