Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mix 1

5 23.81%
  • Mix 2

16 76.19%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OPEN FOR VOTING: JuxtaPoser vs LeFresh - Baltimore Club Battle

little disappointed in the tracks used not really any original Bmore club songs, seemed mostly just crooklyn clan style remixes.

Thought both mixes had a nice flow, smooth transitions on both...

Like already said I agree mix 1 was a little more mild bmore club

Giving my vote to Mix 2 on the tracklist, scratching, and overall mixing.

Would like to get in on a Bmore club battle if anyone else be interested!
    http://www.mixcrate.com/djflomatic
    http://soundcloud.com/djflomatic
    www.twitter.com/djflomatic

Quote Originally Posted by DjFloMatic View Post
    little disappointed in the tracks used not really any original Bmore club songs, seemed mostly just crooklyn clan style remixes.
    So basically you are saying that mix 1 was more authentic and original but you're voting for 2? I'm entirely partisan here, but how can you justify that decision?

+rep for everyone.
    Thanks for voting, keep em coming.

Mix 1: Track selection was good, mixing was proficient overall. A couple a little hiccups here and there, but nothing so drastic that it killed my enjoyment.

Mix 2: Not usually a fan of Top 40 Bmore edits, but this mix made me see past that. Great mixing and scratching, no obvious mistakes (at least that I heard), and an overall good vibe.

This was a tough decision, but I went with Mix 2 simply because it stood out more in the technical aspects. You both killed it, and I've downloaded both of your mixes for future iPod enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by DJWhoQE View Post
    Mix 1: Track selection was good, mixing was proficient overall. A couple a little hiccups here and there, but nothing so drastic that it killed my enjoyment.

Mix 2: Not usually a fan of Top 40 Bmore edits, but this mix made me see past that. Great mixing and scratching, no obvious mistakes (at least that I heard), and an overall good vibe.

This was a tough decision, but I went with Mix 2 simply because it stood out more in the technical aspects. You both killed it, and I've downloaded both of your mixes for future iPod enjoyment.
    Thanks for the feedback!

I hate battles that are close. I prefer when I know exactly which one to choose!

OK I'm no pro in baltimore, but I felt like mix 2 was more what I consider to be baltimore. Having said that, I enjoyed mix 1 more And I did not appreciate being rick rolled
    It was funny to see both mixes use the same track though (sweet dreams).

Anyways, my vote went to mix 1.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyUK View Post
    So basically you are saying that mix 1 was more authentic and original but you're voting for 2? I'm entirely partisan here, but how can you justify that decision?
    So basically your telling me you didn't understand, I didn't say that at all don't know what you are talking about smh....

I gave it too mix 2 also in part to the tracklist

I said mix one tracks were more mild like someone else had said meaning sounded more like crooklyn remixes type then original bmore.
    http://www.mixcrate.com/djflomatic
    http://soundcloud.com/djflomatic
    www.twitter.com/djflomatic

Fair enough, misunderstood you.

Totally clueless about bmore style, so I'm going to go off what tracks I prefer, who I thought was more bold and skillful at the time.

Coming back with results soon.