Thread: Some tracks with huge build ups, and drops

Some tracks with huge build ups, and drops

I am looking for some new tracks that are like this title. I was smf a few months ago, and paul van dyke was playing. The build ups to his tracks almost lifted me to the clouds! I would like to add some more flavor to my sets like that.
    Thanks!!

Do you like the ones that go unce unce clak unce or you more of a waw waw thump waw waw-waw kinda guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
    Do you like the ones that go unce unce clak unce or you more of a waw waw thump waw waw-waw kinda guy ?

hahaha
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Im diggin this little track atm, if your into PVD im guessing you like Trance -

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

In my days of playing trance I remember it being harder to find tracks that DIDN'T have gratuitious buildups and drops.

I find that long buildups only work in front of big audiences / festivals, whereas in clubs people lose interest faster and they aren't the best idea. Maybe it's just the clubs in my area though ..
    NEVIN
    http://www.facebook.com/nevinmusic
    Electro/Dubstep DJ and PRODUCER. Although i produce better than i DJ.

everything by Sean Tyas made pre 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

It could be, because one of the clubs I go to in particular called push the djs there play mainly house, and a few of their tracks have amazing build ups! People go crazy once it all drops.

I should probably specify what kind of genre. I am looking mainly for trance, and house(any type of house). I did a google search and found some artist I never heard of that were really good. I'll list em here in a few